Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 Recipe Recommendation // Gluten-Free Chickpea Chocolate Cake


This one is hard to stuff up. Like, you would have to really really try to make it go wrong. I've resorted to this recipe time and time since I discovered it at the beginning of 2014, when I made it for my mum's birthday (she is gluten intolerant). It was a hit, and has been every time. For my dad's birthday later that year, I divided the mixture and made them into muffins (just kept them in the oven for about a third of the time) and they worked a treat!


Once again, I often have all/most of the ingredients in the cupboard. Simple, effective, cheap, tasty, easy... ticks all the boxes. You'll find the recipe here.


PS. Don't worry, I promise you won't be able to taste the chickpeas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...