Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 365 Project // Day 21 - 27



21st January: I went on a sewing frenzy and ended up chopping a Tigerlily dress into two - making this skirt and a top. I was quite hesitant to do it, because that dress ain't cheap and I was scared of screwing it up, but I kind of felt like the pattern was too 'busy' to wear as a dress, and I think I'll get a lot more wear out them now.



22nd January: I've barely taken this colour off my nails all January. 'Coral Crush' by Maybelline. (I somehow managed to break that teal ring about 2 minutes after taking the photo). 



23rd January: Went on a mini shopping spree at a local discount health food store. 



24th January: I love my mum's place.



25th January: Ishka are having a 50% off sale, only condition is that you sign up to be a member (free to do so). I bought these rings for $5 each, both made in the Philippines out of eggshells.



26th January: I've decided that I probably need to start working on reducing the level of grains in my diet. I love them, but my tummy just hasn't been the best lately, and I'm pretty sure it's a result of gluten. I made this porridge this morning, but substituted oats with quinoa flakes. I think I need to tweak a few things, but it was pretty yum (and no pains that day!). 



27th January: Brunch at Daniel Son cafe (more on this later). I want these lights in my house :P


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...