Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Thursday, January 15, 2015 365 Project // Day 14 "Masks of acid, yipee!"


14th January - I started packing today for our move. It's not until mid February but who knows when the next heat-wave will come, so I just wanted to start getting a few tasks out of the way. This includes going through all the boxes in all the drawers and under the bed - my version of being 'organised': shove shit in boxes and hide them away so you forget they exist, until you have to move again. 

I found this mask in the 'skincare' drawer of my desk, because apparently I have a skincare drawer. I don't even know where this mask came from. But I Googled it and turns out this brand is pretty expensive, so I decided to give it a shot. I tend to use pretty 'natural' products to clean and moisturise my face, and generally fragrant-free because I have really sensitive skin. So as soon as I opened the packet the first thing I noticed was the stench. It didn't smell bad, just strong. The second thing I noticed, when I was taking it out of the packet, was how slimy it was. Then I put it on my face and the third thing I noticed was how stunning I looked (see below, judge for yourself). I left the mucousy cloth on my face for 15 minutes, as directed, then removed it, splashed my face with water to clean off the snot-like consistency, and patted it dry. The fourth thing I noticed was how it made absolutely no difference to my skin. 

xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...