Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 365 Project // Day 12 "Ginger Misters and Sisters"



I found this gingerbread men kit in the post-Christmas sale at our local Woolworths. It was $2, reduced from $8, and so I grabbed it. Gingerbread is good all year round... jokes on them :P

I had a few friends over in the arvo, and we decided to give it a whirl. We assumed this kit is meant for children, but it was actually harder than we were expecting! The dough was sticky, and it was difficult to get to the right consistency, fit for rolling. Hence the bucket loads of flour you see in the pic. I had also used a wooden spoon to stir the mixture, but you know how wooden spoons can sometimes 'absorb' the flavours of things you've cooked, the spices and onions etc? Well, let's just say that the cookies had a slight taste of the last night's dinner... And don't even get me started on the decorating :S




I think we'll have a much more humbled approach with the next kit ;) xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...