Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Sunday, August 10, 2014 Weekend Snapshots: Coffee, Movie, Football, Beer, Cake... Coffee

Sigh, weekends.. how I love thee. George forced himself to take the day off on Friday (he has so many deadlines to meet but he has just been really run-down lately.. he needed a decent rest), which of course meant that I needed to take the day off too :P We had a jam-packed weekend - consisting of lots of coffee, a movie, more coffee, baking, football (go Hawks!), beer, more coffee and a Sunday family lunch. 





















Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. I'm relying on my trusty Nexus 5 until I'm able to talk myself into parting with my limited savings and buy a better camera. I've been thinking about it for so long... I need to just do it!! Story of my life, ey :)

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...