Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Monday, July 28, 2014 Things From Kenya

I think I've mentioned before that George, my boyfriend, is from Kenya. It's a really breath-taking country, and I would recommend it to anyone has a holiday destination. The people are beautiful, the landscape is beautiful, the food is beautiful, the traffic is horrendous, and I feel in love with that country - completely. George and I went there together to visit his family and friends about a year and a half ago now, and while I was there I accumulated quite a lot of accessories and materials from different markets and shops. I gave a lot of it away when I returned to Australia, but I kept a few beauties for myself. I've also been given a few other bits and pieces from Cami, George's sister, when she moved to Melbourne at the beginning of the year. I thought it would be nice to share these on the blog, because I think they're absolutely stunning and they bring back such happy memories. I know that George gets homesick from time to time (as is to be expected), and so we've really tried to ease that a little by bringing a bit of Kenya into our living space.







 How cool is that chess board?! Neither of us know how to play (George will deny that but it's true) so it just kind of sits there collecting dust, but I love it all the same. Happy Monday :) 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...