Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Favourite Reads
  • Contact

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 Poison Jar With A Twist

On Sunday's post I mentioned that George and I went to a shop called The Industrial Revolution in Armadale. We ended up buying a few little things, including this poison jar. I didn't really have any ideas for what we could do with it... was planning on just plonking it on a shelf somewhere for display. Then last night I woke up in the middle of the night, and for some reason a thought immediately came to my head "you should put flowers in the poison jar". Just a bit weird. Anyway, so when I woke up in the morning, I did just that. Kinda cool ey? 



The print behind is done by the brother, Dom. You can check out his facebook page here if you fancy taking a look at more of his stuff. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...